Blepharoplasty is a widespread technique for the treatment of excess skin and/or fat associated with the upper eyelids. This technique achieves not only a rejuvenation of the patient's appearance but also an improvement in the field of vision by eliminating the feeling of heaviness of the upper eyelid. It is a simple technique undertaken on [...]
- Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetic Retinopathy
- What is the optic nerve and how does it work?
- What is vision therapy? A specialised treatment for children with ‘lazy eye’
- Patients with AMD must do all they can to protect their macula
- Vision problems while driving
- Dr. Marta Figueroa invited to XXX Jules Gonin Club meeting
- Blepharoplasty: A simple operation that improves the appearance and functionality of the eyelids
- Nystagmus can be caused by excess alcohol consumption
- First meeting of RETINA IBERICA: A boost to the joint work of retinologists in Spain and Portugal
- Eye care tips while on holiday
- The new Smile laser: the latest technique for operations for near-sightedness and astigmatism
- Sport and damage to the eyes: how to prevent it?