Diabetic retinopathy is the alteration of the retina generated by diabetes mellitus. This disease is increasing in the number of people affected by it worldwide and an estimated 415 million adults have diabetes at the present time. The increase in diabetes will have consequences with a significant increase in cases of diabetic retinopathy. According to the [...]
- Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetic Retinopathy
- What is the optic nerve and how does it work?
- What is vision therapy? A specialised treatment for children with ‘lazy eye’
- Patients with AMD must do all they can to protect their macula
- Vision problems while driving
- Dr. Marta Figueroa invited to XXX Jules Gonin Club meeting
- Blepharoplasty: A simple operation that improves the appearance and functionality of the eyelids
- Nystagmus can be caused by excess alcohol consumption
- First meeting of RETINA IBERICA: A boost to the joint work of retinologists in Spain and Portugal
- Eye care tips while on holiday
- The new Smile laser: the latest technique for operations for near-sightedness and astigmatism
- Sport and damage to the eyes: how to prevent it?