VISSUM was created with the goal of offering its patients comprehensive eye care, avoiding as far as possible unnecessary appointments and further visits and enabling our patients to recover rapidly at home.
Our institution’s philosophy is based on offering quality services, striving to achieve excellence and responding to the needs, interests and priorities of our patients. We are committed to working with you within a framework of respect for patients and continuous development in all our activities. Our efforts towards improvement are guided by the institution’s foundational values:
1. Working with professional ethics in a culture of respect for our patients and their rights, irrespective of their sex, race, religion or creed.
2. Responding to the physical, mental and emotional needs of our patients, with regard to maintaining visual health, respecting privacy and confidentiality of personal and medical data, including those affecting their religion or culture.
3. Keeping our facilities in a perfect condition so that we can ensure proper provision of services, patient privacy and general safety.
4. Adapting our equipment to the most advanced technologies available on the market.
5. Implementing a training programme both internally and externally, so that we can offer the best environment for our employees, in line with our commitment to the development, training and personal growth of every individual.
6. Carrying out active research, development and innovation of new drugs, medical devices and technology.
7. Collaborating and participating in various projects with national and international agencies, projecting the institution internationally within an increasingly globalised social environment.
8. Promoting continuous improvement and excellence in the quality of the care we provide as well as in our internal processes.